BANK HOLIDAY SALE - GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING - USE CODE "BANK20" AT CHECKOUT
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cart is currently empty.
Or View Cart
14 day money back guarantee
10 Unspoken Suit Rules Every Man Should Know
Look your best, follow our Top 10 Suit Rules to ensure you're on top of your game.
1. Always unbutton your suit before sitting down, or you risk ruining it.
2. You should be able to slip your hand between your chest and your buttoned jacket such that it feels snug, but with room to move.
Best to opt for a made to measure suit, if possible. Check out our self-sizing guide to see how easy it is.
3. Double vents in the back are more modern and fashionable.
All Empire Outlet Suits are double vented.
4. You should match your shoes to the color of your suit using this guide:
5. Opt for a charcoal or gray suit over black, unless you’re attending a funeral.
Seen above, an Empire Outlet customer in their Wool Dark Grey Herringbone 3 Piece Suit.
6. If you’re wearing a vest, always keep the bottom button unbuttoned.
7. Sleeve cuffs should be exposed about half an inch.
8. Make sure that your socks are long enough that there’s no exposed leg when sitting down.
9. The suit jacket should be just long enough to cover your pants zipper and butt.
All Empire Outlet Suits are designed to follow this fashion rule.
10. For a more fashion-forward look, the trouser hem should hit right at the top of your shoe.
We offer Short (31"), Regular (33") and Long (35") lengths, however if you want a specific length we recommend using our made to measure service.
Our Best Sellers
We ensure that all of our suits follow the top 10 unspoken rules that you need to be following!
Navy Worsted Wool 3 Piece
Retro Grey Tweed 3 Piece
Retro Check Blue Tweed 3 Piece
Brown Prince of Wales Tweed 3 Piece
Wool Blue Herringbone Tweed 3 Piece
Dark Grey Tweed 3 Piece
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.